What is TPO Roofing?
TPO Roofing Systems. Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing membranes are among the fastest growing commercial roofing products and have gained broad industry acceptance for their many performance and installation advantages. As demand increases for heat-reflective and energy efficient roofing systems, TPO single-ply roofing membranes continue to provide exceptional resistance to ultraviolet, ozone and chemical exposure.
Why is TPO Roofing The Best Choice?
- Great Value— Superior performance at a cost-effective price
- Excellent Seam Strength— Heat-welded seams provide greater seam strength to taped and other seams
- Long-term Weathering— Excellent long-term heat and UV resistance
- Energy Saving— Highly reflective and emissive white roof can help reduce energy costs and urban heat island effect
- Versatile Application Method
Suitable for a variety of low-slope commercial roofing applications, Commercial TPO roofing membranes are a sustainable roofing solution for a wide range of building types.
TPO Roofing membranes also offers design options with panels available in reflective white, tan or gray, which can help reduce your building’s cooling requirements. White and tan Commercial TPO membranes meet the new version of the Energy Star Energy Ratings. These standards define cool roofs to have a minimum three-year aged reflectance of 0.55 and a minimum thermal emittance of 0.75 for low-sloped nonresidential buildings.
TPO Roofing Systems Offer:
- Quick Installation
- Highly Reflective Energy Efficient Properties
- Puncture/Damage Resistant Materials
- Excellent Flexibility and Adhesion to Roof Fixtures
- Low Installation Costs
How We Can Help
If you are building a new commercial, industrial or residential property with a flat roof or low slope roof, you should investigate the benefits of a commercial TPO roof or residential TPO roof. Give us a call at 832-671-1357 or fill out the form below and one of our commercial TPO roofing specialist will contact you immediately.